Our competent employees have enabled us to maintain the production unabated throughout the coronavirus pandemic. We have put in place measures to reduce the risk of the virus spreading amongst our staff and in the communities where we do business. We are in continuous contact with our suppliers and customers. As always, our main priorities are food safety and a healthy work environment.
Our thorough risk assessments are revised as the situation evolves, in line with the authorities’ measures.
- Bremnes Seashore is adhering to the government’s measures and advisory
- We have made arrangements to maintain social distancing amongst our staff
- We have extraordinary hygiene measures in the production facilities
- Cafeteria service is suspended
- The number of visitors to our sites is reduced
- We use video meetings extensively
- We have limited our business travel
- We routinely send out information to our employees
Our social responsibility is important to Bremnes Seashore, and we are supplying safe and healthy seafood every day.